We recommend registering your child early to ensure a space. While the main in-take of students occurs end of May for the start of classes in September, the school will consider registration year-round, depending on space.
- The 2020/21 tuition for Saturday or midweek classes (except Sprachdiplom classes) is $595 for the full school year (September to June ) plus a $50 registration fee.
- Sprachdiplom tuition is $620 plus $50 registration fee for the full school year.
- Please note that a material fee of $30 applies to all classes and eliminates all book fees.
- Tuition is due on the first day of class in full or via two installments (September and January).
- Early registration bonus: For year long courses, the registration fee is waived if you register your child by August 15, 2020 for the following school year. Please pay a non-refundable deposit of $50 with your early registration (will be applied towards your tuition).
- For parents registering more than one child, a discount of 15% will be offered for each additional child enrolled.
- Partial refunds are available until 4 weeks after the start of classes for all year-long course offerings. You will be refunded the tuition fee minus the $50 registration fee.
- Tuition for 10-week adult German classes is $200, with an early bird price of $175. Book/material fees may apply. Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Deadlines for the early bird registrations can be found on the course registration pages.
- Partial refunds of the tuition fee minus a $50 administration fee are available up until one week after the start of the course.